T-minus 12 hours until a new year and you can rest assured there are going to be some changes in Quirkyville.
I’m writing this as I pick crud out of my eye from sleeping in my contacts…a mistake I will not be making again, resolution or not. Ew.
So without further ado….
1. While I can’t give up popcorn (ever) I can downsize to a small from a medium, even when sharing. It will hurt a little…when I smack the fiance’s hand for the last bite.
2. I will not let the laundry pile up to obscene levels. Also, must try to avoid turning whites pink. Fiance would probably appreciate it.
3. I will learn how to close cabinets when I’m working in the kitchen. At least half the time.
4. And I will learn to jiggle the handle on the toilet so it doesn’t run and run and run.
5. I will learn how to park straight.
6. I will try not to go to the grocery store every single stinking day.
7. Which means I will plan a little ahead when it comes to meals.
8. I will try not to stare at strangers so hard, a bad habit I have — I’m usually fixated on their cute shoes or handbag, but it comes off odd.
9. I will not push my wake-up time so that I’m not so rushed in the mornings.
10. I will give Gertie more belly rubs and tell the fiance how much I love him more. You can never enjoy life and your loved ones enough.
What are your resolutions?