- I can no longer go for a quick two-mile run without needing an entire body/sweat fumigation.
- Gertie continues to stink despite her bath. She also continues to shed fur faster than I can put on a Wonder Woman costume.
- Gertie and I almost took out a group of tourists who were walking in a mass herd on the Plaza the other evening. It’s not my fault Gertie is terrified of buses and that a city bus just happened to be passing right then…
- Even though he/she isn’t going to be born until fall, my brother FINALLY announced to the blogosphere that I’m going to be an aunt. Ok, he didn’t put it that way. I think he said something about how he and his wife are going to have a baby. I actually wasn’t mentioned at all. An oversight, I’m sure. Meanwhile, I’ve been developing a collection of awesome rocker baby onesies, loud noise making toys and other “bad influence” auntie things.
- I saw the ice cream man at lunch and I almost stopped him. But I don’t think he takes debit.
- I received my first seat-belt metal thigh burn the other day in my hot car.
- Even though I saw the muddy, nasty water, leaves and sludge at the bottom of the pool as they uncovered it at my apartment complex today, I know I will be jumping into said pool in a few weeks. There is no looking back, folks.