- I’ve always wanted to start a post with “naked.”
- At the St. Patty’s Day Parade, there was this adorable little girl behind me holding a naked Barbie and another toy. Later, when I turned around, I noticed she no longer had the Barbie, so I asked her where the Barbie was. Her dad answered- “She’s in my pocket.” Then he turned around and showed me the back pocket of his jeans. Low and behold there was naked Barbie along with another Barbie I hadn’t yet met. She wasn’t technnically naked because she had a bikini of sorts painted on her. I wonder if visions of naked Barbies in his pockets entered his head when he heard the words, “It’s a girl.” Probably not.
- I’ve been having spontaneous desires to hug children lately. Does that sound creepy? It’s not meant to be. They are just so cute!
- It’s official. Gertie likes Roomie more than me. Proven last night during couch time when Gertie opted to snuggle Roomie rather than with mommy. They grow up so fast…
- Roomie’s vodka penne is far superior to mine. FAR.
- In fact, if you walked into our apartment right now, you could still see the bowl that I practically licked because it was so good. Also because after eating so much pasta no one was feeling up to dishes so we made a pact not to. Although we didn’t establish a cut-off time for that which could be problematic…
- This morning I was tied for first with two others in the office bracket pool. Eek! It probably won’t last long.