- Day five of the smoke out. I don’t even want to talk about it. The mere mention of smoking and you may get punched out.
- I pinched a nerve in my neck and I can’t turn toward the right at all. I feel like a robot.
- I blame this on two days of laying in bed sick.
- Gertie wasn’t complaining.
- She is now at the boyfriend’s parents’ home where she is probably in the bed right now.
- The boyfriend’s mom blew up her microwave today. So she unplugged it.
- It makes perfect sense to me. I like her style.
- I now understand the decibels that the boyfriend can reach when he yells at KU on the TV. Between him and his father, I heard it in stereo tonight.
- Today is Justin’s birthday. I am supposed to be coming up with an art gallery in the Crossroads district to visit during our night out on Friday. I’m at a loss. But I purchased a cute new cardigan to wear. That has to count for something?