I had to visit my own blog today to get my site traffic up to double digits. Pathetic. I know I’ve let my readers down with my lack of blogging. But I’ve been on a very exciting business trip in which your very own heroine:
- Managed to almost break a hotel window, hanging lamp and her skull while assembling her company’s trade show booth.
- Had a major argument with her GPS Device (Bad Betty) in which said device almost ended up tossed into a field in rural Northern Illinois.
- Get lost and then found in Southeast Chicago.
- Walk a mile to eat a Chicago dog and then be hit up for a street interview by a documentary film crew.
- Dance with a 22 year-old college student. Then tell said gentleman that he was just precious and that she is very taken, thus dashing his Mrs. Robinson fantasy…
- Navigate the harrowing streets of downtown Chicago in the rental car and still live to shop (by foot) on Rush street when the day was over.
- Have sushi (more sake than sushi) with old college friend and then decide that an entire bottle of champagne was necessary to toast to reunited friendship.
- Run four miles on the lakefront and then walk to dinner and a movie with her cousin and cousin’s boyfriend.
- Make it home in time to sport awesome Halloween costume and party on down with the boyfriend and friends.