- Ice cream came from the boyfriend who brought me a butterscotch milkshake (my favorite!) after my car accident.
- Fireworks. Well, I didn’t exactly see a “show.” But there was enough bang bang bang to last me until next year. And everyone is in one piece too! There was also a little bonus to the fireworks in that I got to rid myself of a few items…
- Running- This is what I’m most proud of because after the whole car thing I was a little worried this wouldn’t take place. But Saturday and Sunday were rock star running days for me. Thanks for the encouragement, you.
- Meet the ‘rents.- Not only did I get to meet the boyfriend’s super awesome siblings, the meeting of the ‘rents went very well.
- And because it’s summer, summer, summer time, I’m looking forward to a four day week followed by a visit from my super cool cousin from Chi-Town.